Tuesday, October 25, 2011

8 Reasons why you should use Cardamom

1. For Digestive Disorders.




Cardamom reduces the air and water elements, increases appetite and soothes the mucous membrane. It relieves gas and heart-burn caused by garlic and onion. ground cardamom seed mixed with ginger, cloves and coriander, is an effective remedy for indigestion. A tea made from cardamom is valuable in headache caused by indigestion.


2. Detoxifies the body


Cardamom is very helpful in removing toxins from your body. Regular use of cardamom gradually removes the accumulated toxins and improves the blood circulation.


3. Stress Reliever.


Cardamom essential oil is greatly used in aroma therapy by most aroma therapists. A masage with cardamom oil helps relieve mental strain and emotional stress. It also makes you feel fresh and active. Also, a massage with cardamom essential oil provides immediate relief from joint and muscular pain This is one of the most importan cardamom health benefits.


4. Aphrodisiac.


Cardamom is also known to have exquisite aphrodisiac properties. It is therefore used for making certain formulations for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and other similar problems related to impotency. A pinch of powdered cardamom seeds boiled in milk and sweetened with honey every night would yield excellent results. Excessive use of Cardamom at times may lead to impotency.


5. Genito-Urinary Disorders.


Its powdered seeds mixed with a tablespoon of banana leaf and amla juice taken thrice a day, will serve as an excellent diuretic for the treatment of gonorrhea, cystitis, nephritis, burning micturation or urination and scanty urination.



6. Antispasmodic

Cardamom also has antispasmodic properties. If you feel like vomiting or if you are nauseous, simply take a small quantity of cardamom seeds powder in your mouth and swallow it with water. You will get immediate relief from the pain and spasms.

7. Improves circulation to the lungs and this considered good for asthma and bronchitis

Author Silver Grell says that Cardamom helps to improve lung circulation. It soothes mucous membranes. A therapeutic guide to herbal medicine called German Commission E Monographs, verified the safety and efficacy of the cardamom for the treatmen of colds, bronchitis and coughs. It contains expectorant properties and lead to a reduction in the production of mucous. 

8. Anti-inflammatory

Tea containing Cardamom may help in reducing sore throats. Herbal medicines PDR has said that Commission E has approved usage of cardamom for the treatment of pharynx and mouth inflammation. Traditional medicines have been using cardamom oil in the treatment of inflamed nerves, back muscles and joints that are swollen. Cardamom has analgesic properties, as Indian medicine and traditional ayurvedic reports that it eases joint and muscle pain. 

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am pela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr osaze's recommendation on line, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me. I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other issues, you can reach him through his email:
      drosaze39@gmail.com or call him on +2347089275769

      Delete
    2. thankes to Dr osaze who cured me of low sperm count and premature ejaculation, i was married for five years without an issue, my wife was now already comteplating divorce. until i saw Dr osaze's recommendations online, and i surmon courage to contact him, and he administered his herb on me, after two moonths my wife became pregnant. incase you wants to contact him for a similar problem, you can reach him through his email address: drosaze39@gmail.com or call +2347089275769

      Delete
    3. Am pela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr osaze's recommendation on line, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me. I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other issues, you can reach him through his email:
      drosaze39@gmail.com or call him on +2347089275769

      Delete
  2. Don’t think of anything else just contact Dr Abalaka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to conceive due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the Priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Dr Abalaka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Dr on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
    1. Fibroid
    2. High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
    3. Infection, regular body pains
    4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube
    5. Cyst from the ovaries
    6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal
    7. Irregular menstruation
    8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
    9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
    10.Infertility for easy Conception.......
    11.Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
    12.get your ex back
    13.Happiness in relationship
    14.Command respect in the society
    14.Enlarge your Penis/breast with no side effect
    15.Breast Cancer
    16.impotente solution
    Simply contact the spiritualist Dr Abalaka on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am pela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr osaze's recommendation on line, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me. I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other issues, you can reach him through his email:
    drosaze39@gmail.com or call him on +2347089275769

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would have believed herbal medicine could cure FIBROID? I suffered fibroid for a long time and getting pregnant was a problem, I had pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding even hospital could not help. Until I read about doctor Uduehi online, I contacted him for help and behold I was cured. I have gone for test severally at the hospital and was proved negative which means I am free from fibroid and I am also pregnant at the moment. You too can be cured if having such problem. His contact: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  5. The worst time has passed”However, it is true that there are more improvements than before...because of the rising numbers of people living with HIV in the state of Nevada. How could they stigmatize all of them? Therefore everything becomes a little easier and we start to share everything... We also started to invite and visit each other in a community. You know, it is six years since I started taking antiretroviral drugs...Yet whatever problems I face, the worst time has passedWhen I was evicted from the family home by my mother, my father rented a small room for me. But my mother and brothers believed that having HIV was my own fault – and that I deserved to be punished...I also considered myself unworthy and without hope... But I have a child and eventually I convinced myself to live for my child’s sake.
    My mother knew nothing [about HIV]. She didn’t understand anything. Do you know why? She didn’t have [the chance] to go out of the house and communicate with society. However, my father does interact with the community. I know his friends are mature and dignified africa america. So he has a better understanding than her.My father came call me on a sadfull day sitting on my couch about a friend of his from africa who introduce him to Dr Itua herbal  cure in africa in which he advise we should purchase his herbal medicine to cure my hiv so we did and Dr Itua prescribed I should drink the herbal medicine for two weeks to cure although we were so curious about the whole thing ,I finished the herbal medicine like he advised then he talked to me to visit my nearest clinic for check up I did and now I'm totally cured from Hiv my father was my rock and I and my family are now happy together also Dr Itua has be helpful in my community ever since he cure my Hiv so why I'm leaving  my story on here today is to reach out someone out here to hope on God and never give up no matter the situation you that you are facing especially through this pandemic seasons which has really taught us all on how we should be helpful to each other and cherish one another.Dr Itua cures the following diseases.....  Herpes,Liver cancer,Throat cancerLeukemia.,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Bladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Thyroid Cancer.You can contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog , This is what I exactly Looking for , Keep sharing more blog .
    Cardamom Retail Price Today

    ReplyDelete